Friday, January 9, 2009

No Scrapping today

Well, I didn't get any scrapping done today, I had to drive "home" for a funeral. One of my mom's best friends passed away on the 1st of January, they still don't know the cause. It was a very sad day today.

On another note, last night before I went to bed, I decided to check e-bay quick for the Sesame Street Font Cartridge and found one that was ending in 3 minutes going for only 46.00, so I checked out the seller quick and they had 100% feedback so I jumped on it. I put in a max bid of 49.00 and ended up winning it for 47.01 with free shipping! Then just about 5 minutes ago, I finally bit the bullet and buy an ATG!!!! YAHOO! I've been wanting one of these for so long! I went with the Tape depot one since it was cheaper and the reviews are good, and got 24 rolls of tape so I should be set for a while!

Tomorrow I'm planning on heading out to Sam's Club to see if they have anything new and interesting. I hope I find some good stuff!

0 comments: