Monday, April 13, 2009

Dream Sweet Baby Dream



Here is my little Alyssa snoozing :) Simple LO, not much to say about it.

On another note, our Easter was great, we went to MIL's for lunch/dinner, it was excelant! After we got home, I was heading out to wal-greens to pick up some pictures and I stepped wrong on my foot, ended up going into Urgent care today and come home with a sprained anckle diagnosis, I have an ASO brace on for a few weeks and they sent me home with crutches just in case I need them. Apparently if you are limping in anyway at all, you should use them, but they are such a pain in the butt! I have to "take it easy" for a while, but with 3 kids, it's kind of hard to!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter with family and friends!

1 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

She is so cute... so sorry about your ankle....