Sunday, August 2, 2009

As Promised....

Here is my friend's wedding album I made for her! I'm so happy with the way it turned out! I think since I forgot to bring it up north last weekend, I may try to find a picture of her and I and make just 1 more page for the end of the book, but we'll see. I didn't use the traditional wedding paper and embilishments because I want her to be able to do that when she decides to make her own. All paper is from the DCVW Latte Stack, all embilishments came from a pack I bought from Sam's some time back (you can read more about HERE) and I'm pretty sure all the layouts came from my friend's site scrapsketch Thanks Steph for all the awesome layout ideas you give us every week!


Larry & Sarah Morin


Page 1 of Shower Gifts


Page 2 of Shower Gifts


Shower Games


Bachelorette Party


Bridesmaids


Wedding Party


Friendship (Maid of Honor and Best Man)


Decorate


I Do


To Have & To Hold


Page 1 of Cake


Page 2 of Cake


Nothings more important than Family


This Kiss


The Gang


Just Dance

4 comments:

Jess (aka Sparksgal) said...

Beautiful job and what a sweet gift. I'm sure she'll love it!

Christina & Steph said...

That is a great album! I bet she loved it!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What an awesome album... you did a great job on it

Audrey Frelx said...

You really do beautiful layouts!

I'm enjoying my visit!