Saturday, August 8, 2009

I painted my Cuddlebug!

I decided since I painted my ATG, my E and a craft storage thing, I may as well paint my cuddlebug too! What's going to be next? I had to buy a new can of paint so I have plenty left!

All taped up and ready to be painted!




All done being painted, I just need to take the tape off now!


Here it is all done! I there is still a little green on the inside, that's because I taped over that metal roller because I wanted to make sure I didn't get any paint in there. I'm OK with that though, I love how it turned out! I still need to buy some bling for it and my E.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! Came out wonderfully!!!

Cindy said...

Someone needs a 12 step program. LOL! I love it!! what an awesome job you've done. Now I shouldn't be afraid to paint mine should I? Your families being careful around you while you still have paint in that can, aren't they?

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are just going crazy with painting...I absolutely love PURPLE, but I would be too afraid to try to paint mine. Awesome. It looks great

Christina said...

It looks great!

craftymrs said...

this turned out great. I liked the little flash of green with the purple! Thanks for showing how you taped it up, I was wondering about that.

~ Lorrie ~ said...

Cute, cute.. at first I saw just the first photo and thought you painted the ends blue! lol

Luria said...

ok you are a wonman after my own heart I love purple too..