Friday, February 13, 2009

3 sick kids And Alyssa's 11 Months old!

Sorry I have not posted much in the last few days, all 3 of my kids are not feeling well, I kept Jade home from School on Monday, Tuesday was a snow day and Wednesday I ended up getting a call to come get him early, that night I brought him into Urgent Care to make sure he didn't have Strep since it has been going around in his school/class, that came back negative which was nice to know. Thursday Devin woke up with a fever and a caugh, I was able to get him into the clinic for a quick check up, I was worried he had an ear infection since earlier in the day I seen some yellow-greenish stuff come out of one of his ears, they looked good though. Today Friday, Alyssa woke up with a caugh and a fever. Yay, 3 sick kids, so needless to say, I haven't gotten too much done with all of them being crabby! Oh well, it was an excuse for me to go out and buy us all icecream!

I hope everyone else is feeling well!

Tomorrow night, Valentine/Date night with hubby, no matter what! Grampa is coming over to watch the kids!

Here is a pic of Jade I took at Urgent Care





Alyssa turned 11 Months old on the 6th, she's still my little peanut! I'm not sure how much she weighs right now, but she still fits in 6-9 month cloths! I'm hoping by summer months she'll be in 12 months because that's what size summer cloths I've been buying for her! She still mostly army crawls, but she's been finally starting to actually crawl, I don't even think she relizes she's doing it though! She started picking herself up on furnature, just the smaller things like her leap frog table and her excersauser, she's so short that the couch is too high for her to grab and pull up on! Oh and she still doesn't have any teeth either!

2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You have you hands full with all 3 of the kids sick... I will keep you in my prayers... Have fun on your valentine date.

Anonymous said...

Alyssa is starting to change in her looks... Have fun at the play.... call me on Sunday and let me know how it all went!