Saturday, February 7, 2009

Another Alyssa LO and Order info!


Here is another LO of my sweet baby girl Alyssa, I think these were her 8 month pictures. I didn't use any cricut on it yet, not sure if I want to leave it untitled or not, I got the chipboard flowers on clearance at Target. The LO design came from my Idea deck. Speaking of that, DH bought me the 2nd Idea deck for Valentine's Day! What a sweetie!

I just ordered a bunch of new DCWV stacks from Joan.com, I got The Green Stack, Green chipboard shapes, Animal Crackers, Animal cracker chipboard, Whimsy, Latte, Citrus, All About Boys, Safari-Chic, Garden Party, Nana's Kitchen, Blossom & Butterflies, Baby girl nursery, and baby boy nursery! I think I'm set for paper now for some time! I was planning on getting all of these in the twin cities in April, but J's has a free shipping code, and the stacks were all on sale so I couldn't wait!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 comments: