Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's been a while

Hi all, it's been a while since I've had time to post, I've had to switch my work shift for a few weeks because of a medical reason for the person that works the day shift. She's back now so hopefully I'll be updating more often!

We had a great valentine's date! We went to Applebees for dinner, we got right in, no waiting! I had Orange chicken and Shane had a steak, then off to our play, it was sooo funny! I love going there. The play was called "Wonder of the World"

The next day Jade had bowling with the cub scouts, we live right next to the bowling alley so we just walked over, it was his first time bowling ever and he had a blast! He got 53 on his first game and 78 on his second.


After bowling, we headed up to Grampa Jim's to meet DH, DS, and DD and the rest of the family for "Gift Day" the kids all played for a couple hours and we headed home.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gees they are all getting so big!

We don't get to see eachother nearly enough!