Saturday, September 26, 2009

3rd Challenge I did today :)

Here is my take of the Chirper Challenge's blog, we had to use the theme "sweet" (I used my daughter) and also include glitter and a stamp (I stamped with glitter) the patterned paper is K&Company Double sided Girl, I folded over the bottom half and sewed it across. "I Adore You" is a rub-on I bought while I was at Scrap Fest last weekend at the Mall of America, along with the acrylic frame I put the one picture in. The stamp is by Autumn Leaves-Talking in circles (girl) and I stamped it in MS Glue and sprinkled MS glitter over it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jackie Solomon said...

Such a beautiful layout. Your daughter is absoluetly beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at the Chirper Challenge

Natalie said...

OHhhhh, how sweet! Wow you have been busy! Hee Hee! Me too! My husband thinks I am shunning him! So I have had to take some time and let him know that it's God, him/our daughter then scrapbooking. Hee hee.