Saturday, September 26, 2009

Another Blog Hop Item

Well, I skipped numbers 2 and 3, they just did not appeal to me, so I went onto number 4. We had to make something using the colors in the picture, I don't own any Stampin Up! paper, so I just used what I had. I decided to use up some old rub-ons I had and my nesties which I hardly ever pull out to make a fall card. Enjoy!

Colors


Also over at ScrapFiT we were challenged to make a Happy Fall card. I figured since I already made one, I'd hit 2 birds with one stone!

My Take

5 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

Great card! I love your take on the colors! You definitely don't have to use SU products so you are good to go! I am about to go start my card now :O)
Hugs,
Samantha
SPCC Creator

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Great card! Thanks for playing along at ScrapFIT!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Dang it! I should have combined these 2 challenges! Oh well :)

Great card!! Good job :)

Natalie said...

I really like this card! Great colors. Good Job!

Deb M. said...

Beautiful card! TFS!