Thursday, September 24, 2009

Family Pictures

We went to Sears the other day to get some family pictures done, and Alyssa's 18 month pictures as well. I wanted to share, these are just the drafts that you get off the site, I can't pick them up until next month, I can't wait to scrap them though!

On another note, I entered Jade's picture in another contest. I posted it on my sidebar, I would really appreciate if you could click on the link and vote for him!

I hope everyone is having a great week!

Here are the Pictures, Enjoy!













3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I can see why you can hardly wait to scap them.. those are great pictures..

Jen said...

I can see why your excited to make scraps of these. You have a wonderful family. Voted for your son too. :)

~ Lorrie ~ said...

What a beautiful family you have! Love your little ones... just makes we want to pinch their cute little cheeks.. the missing teeth are priceless! Have fun scrapping.